Sunday, November 4, 2012

Unemployed Claymation


It’s Sunday so I am reaching back into the art archives and pulling out an oldie but goodie. My cousin requested the link so I’ll just post this little guy here.





 A few years ago I had a brief period of unemployment and decided to make claymation to pass the time. I think they used this very scenario as a joke on Parks and Rec, but unemployed claymating really happens. When I saw that episode I swear tea came out my nose from laughing so much. I have not shown this video too much as it very amateurish and well the Parks and Rec thing. However, I am attempting to blog an image a day in November so I’ll post it as my Sunday cheat entry. For those of you who have attempted National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo, I salute you and attempt my own Art Blog Writing Month; ArBoWriMo. Which really doesn’t sound as cool, but hey, maybe like unemployed claymating it really is a thing. 

1 comment: